News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

My husband remains my first baby and number one priority: Actress Sola Kosoko

Nollywood actress and one of Jide Kosoko's daughters, Sola Kosoko-Abina has been married to her sweetheart, Mr Abina for some years now and the marriage has been waxing stronger.

She has managed to create a balance between her career and her marriage.

Speaking glowingly of her spouse in a recent interview with Punch, Sola said, “My husband remains my first baby and number one priority.  I ensure I am always there for my husband, and he also stands by me at all times. I have learnt to respect my husband and in-laws. Being humble is the key to success. Humility takes you very far.

“I thank God for the kind of husband I have. He encourages me a lot, and I carry him along in all my endeavours. In fact, he is my unofficial manager. We are both involved in the checks and balances of my career and marriage.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive