News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Acting in English movies doesn't mean you can speak English more than me: Faithia Balogun


Multiple award winning Nigerian actress, Faithia Balogun, popular for movies like Farayola, Aje metta 1 & 2, Awawu among others, was recently a guest at Pulse Nigeria.

During an exclusive interview, the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award winner who has been challenged several times for being a veteran in Yoruba speaking movies came out straight to share her thoughts about peoples ideologies towards her acting skills.

She said "If I do Yoruba movie doesn't mean I can't speak English. Or because you do English movies, you can speak English more than me. No! Give me my script, and I will read it, and I will do it. For me, Nollywood is Nollywood. There is nothing like English actor, Yoruba actor. We are all doing movies."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive