News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Controversial Daddy Freeze Speaks On Sack Rumours


Controversial Cool FM on-air-personality, Ifedayo Lucian Olarinde a.k.a Freeze, famous for taking people’s private affair to the public, has finally open up for the first time on his rumoured sack by his boss, the CEO of AIM Group Amin Mousalli on Saturday, August 28, 2016.

The news of his sack surfaced on social media which he tried to deny but according to the OAP it was all a family affair.

His words below:

“Rumours started flying around on Saturday when some bloggers were trying to get an audience, came up with all sorts of stuffs, many of them malicious and most of them untruths.”

Daddy Freeze while confirming his sack and recall pointed to the microphone in front of him to show that he was sitting within Cool FM Studios, then he continued,

“Cool FM might look like entertainment but it is a corporate organisation, and there are times when my boss will disagree with me. But I don’t see my boss as a boss. My boss is my father.”

“This is my first post-school job. I came here when I was 25, I am 40 years old now. I have been here 15 years! We are a family. some blogger called me up first thing on Saturday morning and I was like look we have internal issue. t’s not the business of the world. If there is an issue I will come out with an official statement. I cannot be without a job and still be acting like I have a job.Let there be an official statement to it.”

Concluding his defence he said: “This is my brand, this is the brand I am loyal to. Anyway guys everything is just cool.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive