News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Actress Moyo Lawal Wants a Break from the Media


Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal in an interview with City People Magazine says the media needs to give her a break.

When asked how she copes with a lot of media attention, she told City People, "I read some stories and I shout wao! Who did this? I am like are you serious? Moyo? You did this? But I really appreciate the love the media has for me. It's not easy to get so much attention. But I think the media needs to give me a break."

On her privacy she said, "I still like my privacy. I still like my private life. Honestly, I am still scared of the whole 9yards. I am still scared of attention. But I think with time I have sort of grown older and I have been able to learn to sort of manage. It hasn't gotten easier. I must admit."

Lawal recently denied claims that she applied for a butt enhancement surgery in order to improve her body feature.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive