News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Bukky Wright’s Son, OJayy Wright Comes HARD On Critics Who Spoke Against His Nose-Ring


A few days ago, fans took to Bukky wright‘s Instagram page to blast the veteran actress of not giving her son, OJayy Wright, enough home training. They pointed out the fact that a responsible son especially, with a celebrated and responsible mother like Bukky Wright, should not have just huge nose ring on.


OJayy, who is an upcoming musical act, has come out to shade these critics via Instagram. In his words he responded, "Personally, I think it’s really absurd and dumb to insinuate my mother didn’t give me home training because I have a nose ring. It’s insulting to the woman in question, and I don’t think it’s anybody’s business what I do with my nose really. Such stupid and primitive ideas shouldn’t be blamed on my mother but lack of exposure can sometimes make one sound really ignorant, and that’s not my fault. I deliberately cropped out the name of the blog cos they are irrelevant and They’re not gonna use me to get shine. U talk about home training but we don’t know what goes on in your own house. Dumbasses don’t even know the meaning of home training."
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive