News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

My daughter is a fun-loving girl: Actress Sola Kosoko


Happy-go-lucky actress, Sola Kosoko has found joy in raising her only child. Of motherhood, she remains grateful to God for the adventure.

She said, “For me it has been a profound and unique adventure. My daughter is a fun-loving girl, and there are no dull moments with her. Though you can’t rule out the stress associated with motherhood, it really is something you take pleasure in.”

Describing herself as, “a simple and easy-going person,” she said she loves to keep a low profile and keep to herself a lot.

But, “I hang out with my friends sometimes, or rest by watching movies at home. I enjoy going to the cinemas and I love to be around my family. I dislike deceitful people.”

Decent dressing remains a rule for her no matter the level of stardom. Sola said, “You won’t see me in questionable or immature clothing that can discredit my background and marital status. The only times I wear clothes of that nature are when I am on the set of a movie and the character I am playing requires that I dress in such a manner.”
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive