News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Toke Makinwa's Estranged Husband's Baby Mama and Shameless Homewrecker, Anita Solomon Shares Photo of Son


Last year, popular OAP, Toke Makinwa was involved in a highly publicized marriage breakup with fitness expert, Maje Ayida after he got his longtime mistress, Anita Solomon pregnant.

With the couple's divorce proceedings currently ongoing, Anita Solomon has shared, for the first time ever, a photo of her one-year-old son, Micah Ayida, as he celebrates his first birthday on July 19th.

Anita Solomon & Micah Ayida

"Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you! May God's grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life always. Words can't express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you - always and forever!" she captioned the shot.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive