News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Toyin Aimakhu Publicly Begs Toke Makinwa


On Thursday, July 21, Nollywood star actress, Toyin Aimakhu, who has been working non-stop, took to her Instagram handle to post a picture of Toke Makinwa as she did not only decide to celebrate the light complexioned lady but to also seek for her forgiveness. This gesture took Toke by surprise as she immediately accepted the public apology. Toyin posted the picture with the caption: “I celebrate you today, you are a strong woman, love you so much darling…. Today I let go hatred and grudges, I forgive and hope I’m forgiven, thanks all for your love and support… starting a new phase in my life.” Toke also accepted the apology as she replied saying: “Thank you sis”


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive