News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

What Do I Do? ......The Girl I Love Is In Love With Another Man! Pls Advice!



There is this my departmental girl, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams.

In fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we are going to make a good couple.

So, I then thought of all of these and how compatible we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out.

She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive