News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

"No regrets killing my sister," killer of Pakinstan's Kim Kardashian, Says, After Being Arrested!


Qandeel Baloch, 26, was killed on Friday night by her brother, Waseem, 25, in an apparent 'honour killing,' because, according to him, "she brought dishonour to the Baloch name" due to risque videos and statements that she posted on social media.

He confessed that he had drugged and strangled her. His words: "She was on the ground floor while our parents were asleep on the roof top. It was around 10:45 pm when I gave her a tablet and then killed her. She wasn't aware I was killing her. I am not embarrassed at all over what I did. I have no regret"


City police chief Azhar Akram said Waseem had killed her by covering her mouth and nose, adding that he will be charged with carrying out a so-called honour killing and seek the "maximum punishment".

Qandeel rose to fame for her provocative posts that saw her praised by some for breaking social taboos but condemned by conservatives.



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive