News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

“She’s The Blood That Flows Through My Vein” – Prince Odi Says As He Shares Loved Up Photo With His Wife, Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi shared this loved up photo of them on his instagram page and captioned it;

“she’s the blood that flowsthrough my vein”…Sorry, I had to FLAUNT my TASTE”

 

See some reactions below:

sindaco7441 Owanlen abeg flunt am abeg, u pay complete, May God continue to blesse an protect ur Home @princeodiokojie

liliansweetmichael Na so extra super cute my mummy yo@mercyjohnsonokojie

spicy_leleanah No apologies to any barger…Chop am well well

mhiz_yukeeFlaunt am as u like jare! Na ur own… U no nid to take permission from anybodi before u flaunt ur queen… God bless ur home

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive