News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Photos: Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Car, For Sticking With Him Through Hard Times

An excited Nigerian lady has gushed about how she received a brand new car from her husband. Identified as Ogbuokiri Nina, she revealed that her husband got her a ride for not giving up on him all of these years.

According to reports online, the couple who has been together for 5 years – got married some months back.

 

Below is what the excited lady shared on her Facebook page;

Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new wipe from my hubby .To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years , all you want is my happiness. May God bless and keep you for me Honey .
I wasn’t expecting it this big . were will I start from this is too much . I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea . thanks once more honey…
I want my story to inspire the poor and to let ladies know that u must not sell your body just to look rich.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive