News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

“I’m 21 And I Eat Ass” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter

This 21-year-old female Twitter user wants you all to know what she does for a living. She shared sexy photos of herself saying she eats ass. (Hmmm).

Hi, I’m 21 and I eat ass. I’m ready to settle down & find a king. 1 RT could help me find a nigga ready to get his intestines slurped. ✨

Well see some reactions below;

See this is that Attention grabbing first sentence my English professor be talking about 👍🏾😂🤗

I’m just here like tf is ass eating? But you fineee though and every girl deserves a king so good luck.

Massuh tha GREAT‏ @TDotEmperor
@bitchrunmyfade
So how do I get in contact with you? It’s time for a nihga to settle down.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive