News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Photos: Runtown Gifts Himself A Customized Mercedes-Benz G Wagon

Runtown just got himself a customized Mercedes-Benz G wagon for his birthday!

The singer added a year recently and decided to spoil himself by adding a 35Million Benz to his fleet of cars! Photos below;

See some reactions below;

to_fun_mie Happy birthday my love you have gone this far you will go farther I dey mad over you boy my daddy my sugar daddy I dey mad over you boy😂😂 happy birthday runtown lots of love love you loads bebe😂😂😂 muah age with grace
zinny_margar

ashlo_weezy Happy Birthday to one of the niggaz in the industry I don’t mess with God bless u more and more

delphine_chi Happy birthday to u and the love of life. Amazing u both share same birthday . @runtown my fellow august star. Leo’s rock

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive