News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Incredible! Woman Who Was Called "Fat Pig" by Cheating Husband Now Looks Hot After Losing Weight and Dumps Husband (Photos)

A woman who was insulted and shamed by her husband for being fat has given him the best reply ever with her new hot body after undergoing a most difficult exercise regimen.
Lisseth Exposito before losing weight
A woman who became very fat from eating junk food and unhealthy diet suffered great abuse in the hands of her husband who called her many names for being fat.
Lisseth Exposito, 25, from Northfleet, Kent, was labelled 'fat girl' by Jose, 29, who she found out was having an affair when she discovered incriminating texts on his phone. The mother-of-one said she put on seven dress sizes during their relationship, and her partner blamed this for the reason he strayed - even telling her she was 'too fat' to have sex with.
Lisseth said the couple both had a love of food and a healthy appetite, but while they both enjoyed fast food, Jose did not gain weight. After she found out he had been seeing another woman, it was the motivation Lisseth needed, and she decided to ditch her junk-food diet along with her husband and went on to lose nine stone.


Hot Lisseth flaunting her sexy body
Lisseth, who weighed 22 stone when she decided to lose weight, and now tips the scales at 13 stone, said: 'No one should ever stand being cheated on, let alone be called names and feel worthless.
'You'd expect your husband to support you especially being the mother to his child.'
Lisseth looks gorgeous in her new body
In order to change the abuse she suffered in her husband's hands, Lisseth changed her diet and swapped junk food for salads and chicken and transformed in 10 months.
She said: 'I started to feel great for a change. I joined the gym and at first people would stare, but eventually I got my confidence back.
'The weight started to drop off me. I felt great, my clothes were so baggy I had to buy smaller sizes.
'I lost nine stone. By New Year I was a confident size 14 and in a tight dress.'
She knew her ex had noticed too but his attention didn't win her back. 
Lisseth said: 'Every weekend, Jose would pick up Lissmar and do a double take as he looked at me. Then one Friday he told me I was looking hot.
'I closed the door on him. I would never let him back in my life. I am a role model to my daughter and I proved him wrong.'
Jose admitted he did cheat and also called her names. He said: 'She looks hot now. But the cheating did help on her weight loss. I felt bad, because her self-esteem was bad because of what I said to her. I called her names like "fat girl".
'One of the reasons we split up was because she was very fat and that was the thing that made me go with another woman.
'I regret what I did.'
Lisseth has left Jose licking his wounds for turning his back at her when she needed him the most. She has continued to show her sexy new body and hopes to enjoy all that comes with it.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive