News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

PLEASE HELP! This Lady Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage

Just stumbled on this funny story between a guy and his girlfriend who has been helping him:
I met a girl after my service year in 2013, but then she wasn't working, we met and started dating. Two months to our relationship she got a job and has being supporting me financially because am still yet to get a job. 
She rented an apartment for me and even furnished it, she pays all my bills, including feeding and clothing me. But all she wants in return is to get married to me. 
The thing is, we are age mates. I don't think it's wife for me to marry a girl that's my age mate just because she has been helping me... I'm confused!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive