News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

His Prophet Said I'm the Cause of His Problems - Rapper, 2Shotz' Wife Speaks Out in Explosive Interview

Wife of Nigerian rapper, 2Shotz who got married in 2013 and have a kid together, accused the rapper of physical abuse and has now revealed more in an explosive interview.
2shotz and wife during their wedding in Ikoyi Registry (Photo: Bellanaija)
We reported it here last week that popular Nigerian rapper, Williams Oriorha, known by his stage name as 2Shotz, was accused of domestic violence yet again by his recently married wife, Precious Chidinma Echeofu a.k.a Precious Jones.
In a series of leaked whatsapp messages between the rapper’s wife and her friend, she narrated her experience with 2Shotz explaining that he started becoming violent in 2015 when he pushed her to the ground despite being aware that she was in pain from a medical condition.
As the news went viral online and in the social media, no one knew exactly what to believe. Was this true? or just rumours? Were the screenshots authentic or fake? 
Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji invited her for an interview and she revealed all the hidden details and they are explosive!
How did your husband actually treat you when you got married? 
Erm, at first he didn't. He was cool. Like he was all lovey dovey and it was good basically. I don't know what happened along the line. I don't want to make excuses for him. I understood that he was going through a lot, He is the man and it is my job to submit, to be submissive, obedient and whatever. This I tried my best to do but I feel like.... I don't know how to put it, but basically, you know the way I'm always travelling back - forth and with my degree and everything. I don't know if that kind of intimidated him or he was just angry at the fact that I had these accomplishments or something like that.
Are you saying that he was possibly affected by you being more successful?
Like I said, You can't say I'm more successful. If we are married, we are one. If I'm successful, then he's successful and vice versa. So yeah. I don't know the root of the whole problem. I don't know if it's distance because that's what a lot of people are telling me. But I know a lot of couples that are living abroad, as in their wives are abroad, husbands in Nigeria or wherever and they are making it work. With Technology these days (Skype, Viber, WhatsApp), we have a lot of means to communicate with each other, so that shouldn't really be a problem. I explained to him at the start, that you know we are going to go through a lot of tight times, it's going to be difficult because I want to further my education, masters and all. 
You know in Nigeria, the competition is so high, you can't go with an ordinary bachelor's degree and get a good Job. You need to package yourself seriously so that companies will take you seriously. I was in Nigeria with just a Bachelor's Degree and I know the kind of Jobs I was being offered. That's not what I want. I'm a very ambitious person. I don't want to say I'm a career woman but l'm very ambitious. I know what I went through to go through four years of college and come out successfully with a little boy. Taking care of my boy/son that I had before I got married. 
 
I know what I went through and I'm doing this for him and my kids as well. So basically, I explained to him from the start that we are going to go through it for a couple of years but it's all going to be for the betterment of the family, for the Good and he agreed to this. All of a sudden, it flipped, he changed and the story became that I was trying to take his baby away from him. That I planned to take his child away, I didn't want him to be with his child. I wanted to take her away like I took my son from his father.
As a matter of fact however, my son and his father are best of friends. Even my son's father is my friend still. So I really can't pinpoint the cause of the whole drama but... I know it's probably because of other reasons I can't put my finger on. Everything went sour at a point. I don't know when or where and I tried my best to contain it. I'm not saying I'm perfect. I have my faults and I was able to always admit them but he (2shotz) is stubborn, he'll never apologise or take responsibility. His excuse is that he's older than me, so he has more experience and can never do any wrong. Apparently with the Nigerian Culture, the woman has to be the one apologizing for the rest of her life and (laughs) at the start, I did that and he got spoilt. He felt he could do this, hit me and I'll be the one to beg him.
Can we now address him as your 'ex-partner' ?
No.. We are not divorced or nothing. I am still married and all.
You mentioned your partner’s problem with temper/stress especially as he was losing fame & his career was suffering. How exactly did it affect your relationship with him? Did he really blame you?
Well according to what the prophet or pastors he was visiting told him, Yes. Apparently, I don't know how true it is but he said that they mentioned it to him.
I was just thinking, like, how can I be the person that wants to bring you down! At the end of the day, you are my husband. If you're famous and your career is booming, so is mine.
Is He a very religious kind of person? What religion does he practise?
He's a Christian. We are all Christians. But you know in life, when you go through some things, you need to seek spiritual help. You need to seek more help. So I think in the course of doing that, he probably got blindfolded by whatever prophet he was going to visit.
He spent your money recklessly. Care to give an insight into this?
OK.. To me, it was our money. I wouldn't say I didn't allow him. I did let him. It wasn't something that he went behind my back to do. I was aware. But let Me just put this out there, - He did give me when he had. It wasn't only me bringing all the time. It wasn't just me. It's probably one of the reasons he was angry, when he wasn't able to bring at all anymore. But moving on from that, he would ask me for different things. He was my Husband. My Money is his money. So that's about it.
The day he mistakenly hit your daughter.. Was that when you finally gathered the remarkable courage to walk away? Or something else made you walk away?
I just.. I saw a pattern. I saw what was going to happen in Six months, one year if I stayed. So I just decided then that I was going to leave. I never, ever believed in a million years that I would ever be going through something like this. You know you watch this in the movies.. You see other people saying their stories but never ever expect it. If you told me like the last two months ago that I would go through this, that I would leave him, I probably won't believe you. If you told me in the last three years that I would ever experience a man putting his hands on me, I would tell you that you're a liar. I never ever witnessed something like that in my life. I didn't know what to do, what to say or who to tell. I never told anyone until this came out a couple of days ago.
He also threatened to shut you up with his powerful contacts? Any idea who these powerful people are?
I haven't got a clue. I don't know who they are. He was probably just bluffing or whatever, but I didn't want to take a chance.

What future plans do you have for yourself? Do you plan to Reconcile with your husband? What next?
At this stage, I'm just trying to focus on my Masters. I'm going to focus on my career as a whole. I want to start up my business in Nigeria. Everything was previously put on hold because I didn't want to bruise anyone's ego. I didn't want to make anyone feel intimidated. I just want to focus on my kids. I'm going to stick with God at this stage because only him can direct my path. That's basically what I'm going to do now.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive