News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Hello Admin, Am Ijeoma From Owerri, Am A Lonely Mother Of 2, I Own Resturant In Lagos , What I need Is a Young Guy Who can Handle me well , Like 7 times per night, I will make Him happy

Am Ijeoma From Owerri, Am A Lonely Mother Of 2, I Own Resturant In Lagos , What I need Is a Young Guy Who can Handle me well , Like 7 times per night, I will make Him happy
Am Not A pretender like others do , that is why i came here to say my mind , pls If You Not Handle me like 7 times per night , dnt contact me pls .
If you are interested in dating , Drop your message below
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Is seven times not too much??? check dis out at omotrendy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you can contact me on +27787923572 , will be in nigeria in a couple of weeks , call me , so we add up on fbk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you can contact me on +27787923572 , will be in nigeria in a couple of weeks , call me , so we add up on fbk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive