News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Dear Girlfriends Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things



A Post was made here few days ago on how often should a guy change his boxers. And comments were flying in, mostly from the ladies that we are fond of changing it after 2 or 3 days.

Well am of the opinon that ladies also pose this same characteristics with little experiences I have come across.


I know of a girl who changes her panties after 2days, and don't ask me how I came to know about it .
My ex gf also does it too, but not always

So ladies while you sit and criticise the guys for our inability to change our undies daily, I also think you people are also found guilty of this too, its just that we don't have such access to carry out these investigations because of how strict you people are in covering your body.


Guys what do you think?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive