News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Se*x

girl ignoring boy
Whether you are her boyfriend or not, either way, in as much as you are making intimate advances for the first time, you are likely to hear one of the points that will be listed below.
Mind you, I’m not promiscuous in any way. I was only able to hear these statements before I gave my life to Christ.
Lemme keep the ball rolling cool
10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate s*x
1. I never knew this was the reason why you have been bothering my life with your calls and text messages.
I used to think you different from other guys out there. I remember vividly when one told me “Tosyne, from your looks, I used to think you are a cool and gentle dude.Now I know that looks can be deceiving.
2. I know that you will not take me serious after getting what you are looking for

3. It’s not like I don’t love you, just that I’m scared of guys. Promise me you will not leave me.
4. I know that you will later go about telling your friends what happened behind the closed doors
5. What do you think you are doing ?
6. Is this why you invited me here?
7. I don’t think I’m ready for this
8. So this is your definition of love ? So this is what you want me to use to prove my love for you?
9. Do you think what you are doing is right before God ?
10. Don’t you think it’s too early for this?
Feel free to add yours
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive