News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Davido Reaches Out To Utibe, The 5yr Old Out Of School Kid Who Went Viral Singing ”If”

 

shamrock80sI went for presentation at q. I. C central school ibeno, after I parked my car I over a head a loud sound coming from d corner when I looked I saw this 5years old boy singing 30million for my account, by davido, I called him and asked him what class he is, he said he has not started school, he just came to see the sister in school, he was not even wearing a slippers, with this dirty jeans shirt, I had to trace him to the sister who said the mum is sick, n d that she stays with the aunty who manage to send her to school, d boy was even bold enough to sing the song for me to video him….. I wish I can do more for this boy.. .

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive