News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

This Nigerian Lady Says She Is No Longer Going To Be Giving Church Offering Money Because Of Apostle Suleman

A Nigerian Facebook User Irene Ojiugo Patrick Ogbogu, has in a rant on her wall has said she didn’t give offering in church today, instead she used the money to buy pizza.

Read Her Below:

This morning as I prepared for church, I was about to put my offering in an envelope when an image of Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke flashed before my eyes…
I gently put the money back in my purse and ordered Domino’s Pizza instead…
This girl won’t be contributing to no hooker slush fund anymore
#ChildofGodNotMugu
#OfferingNotNapoliTrip
#TitheNotMercedesBenzGL450

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive