News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Get In Here!!! How To Wipe Off Your Stretch Marks, Pimples & Black Spot With This Simple And Natural Formula

Many girls find it hard to believe that my precious skin was once a dwelling place for STRETCH MARKS. They look at how fresh and clean my skin is at present and are always Wowed. My close friends can testify to the irritating sight of my STRETCH MARKS some few months ago. I guess it came up when i started adding some fats around my tummy and arms. They were very thick and irritating. In fact, the STRETCH MARKS got aggravated when i used my room mate’s cream for just a month after my body cream finished. Unsuitable body creams obviously is one of the major cause of STRETCH MARKS. I wasted so much money trying to find a solution but all failed after spending so much money on them. I can recollect i spent as low as N4,500 to as high as N80,500 on various Stretch Mark removal creams, Oils, solutions etc. All never worked to expectations until…

I found a Solution… (HERE)

So many times, you’ve refused to go for a particular trendy style like other ladies because, you won’t want people to noticeyour annoying stretch marks. To the extent that, you won’t even like your husband/man to see a certain part of your body, due to the irritating stretch marks.

TODAY LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO WIPE IT OFF with simple and natural formula

Congratulations!!!

Very Soon You Will Be Able To Rock Your Sexy, Slinky Clothes Again, Bask On The Beach and Display YourSexy Body Without Any Fear”

I’m Saying Congratulations Because It is an approved treatment for stretch marks globally

 This is how it all started…

  As a young pretty Nigerian lady, I’ve always wanted to be a model. All through my secondary school days, i dreamt and prayed of becoming a top celerated model. At age 22, in my 200L, I noticed my skin has stretch marks. I was in the University then but I never knew it was a big problem until when one of my room mates jokingly used it to insult me amidst our friends when I told them I wanted to be a model. she openly called me a ZEBRA. Ever since then, not even for a single day of my life that I’ve ever being confident around men, women or other even girls like me. Stretch mark became an irritating part of my life which I wish I could change. I have it all over my body. My boobs, arms, elbows, tummy, both side ribs, butt, behind my knees and my legs. All these parts of my body were victims of this deadly skin disease.They were so irritating. I was a student of Performing Art in school but my irritating stretch mark made me fail 2 of my practical exams and i almost had an year. Each time I’m invited to take up a script and act, the first thing that pops into my head was…

“I can’t wear this cloth to act – I stay lonely in the room and cry…The stretch marks was almost ruining my life… hmmmmm!!!”

My Greatest Mistakes When I Was Battling With Stretch Marks

My friends told me of many natural treatments for stretch marks and I never failed to try them out religiously. At last, I later got frustrated to using ineffective local treatments that only resulted to terrible body odour. and honestly, I can’t afford to combine body odour with my stretch mark wahala. “…so I stopped” and the stretch marks continued to expand To stop it, I started searching for an easy way out… I kept buying different stretch marks removal creams in the market. Wasted a lot of money, all to discolored my skin and they all did more harm than good to my body. Throughout my 200-300level, I was frustrated by lack of progress after spending so much money trying to get rid of these stretch marks, I almost gave up hope believing that nothing else would work.

How I Met My Saviour In 400Level At One Of The Auditions I Attended In Lagos. It Was A Gathering Of Young Talented Upcoming Artists. I Was In The Same Hostel With Aisha Who Was Also A Participant…

I woke up so early and rushed to take my bath so as to dress up before other roommates will wake up. Unfortunately, Aisha (a Muslim who wanted to pray) woke up when I was applying cream on my body and she was shocked. She was Alarmed… and could not bear it…. Continue Reading

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive