News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

“I Have A Sextape, I Will Release It If She Refuses To Share The Money” – Boyfriend Of #BBNaija Housemate Gifty Threatens

A Twitter user, Ekwelike Stanley (@ekwelikestanley) has claimed that Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty is his girlfriend.

Stanley who posted intimate pictures and a video of himself and Gifty ranted about how his girlfriend is kissing someone else at the #BBNaija house because of the money.

He wrote, “So my girl is kissing another dude on BIG BROTHER NIGERIA just for the money. Hope her Love for me was real 😰…”

Gifty last night, kissed fellow housemate, Soma during a bonding task.

See photos and video posted by her alleged boyfriend:

“I have a sex tape…I will release it if she refuses to share the money” — Boyfriend of #BBNaija Housemate, Gifty, threatens to release their sex tape… See shocking details on next page…

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive