News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

First Time Visitor Stranded In Nigeria After Lagos Uber Driver Stole Her Passport And Over N1m

The victim, Mongy Mathobela, wrote: “I’m a visitor in Nigeria. I went to the bank to withdraw money in Lekki, so he saw the money that I had it in my bag. .

He left me stranded on the road luckily, I had my phone on me because I wanted to buy something on the side of the road. I even bought him food and paid him more than what he was supposed to be paid and inside my bag it was my passport and money 500k naira and $2000.

Please help me share this so that I can get my passport and go back to my country my flight is on Thursday I do not have a passport. Pls help.”

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive