News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Please Admin, Advice me

We are 6children in my family, 3 males and 3 females. The ist 4( 3 males and 1 female) are from my late mum, while the last two females from my step mum. My youngest brother is about 29yrs, not very intelligent or wise. I can't say why but suspect it may be cos we lost our mum when he was quite tender and in a bid to please my (step) grandmum, dad sent him to stay with her in the village, he deteriorated psychologically I must say.

We have managed to push him thru OND and sent him to learn a trade, yet his lifestyle is still not straight. He's still stubborn, unpredictable and lacks insight into what life is all about. He still can't answer at his age What he wants out of life. It hurts cos he's the tallest among us, most handsome and well built.

I received a call about 4months ago that he got a girl pregnant. The girl has nothing doing, finished secondary school some years ago and has been working as sales girl mostly until recently. I also heard both have been sneaking into the house late in the night and out very early In the morning without my dad and step mum noticing. I want to add here that they started dating same last year and I received the call about the pregnancy around September.

My dad fell sick in August and i sent for him to be better taken care of since my wife and I are doctors and my colleagues will be more careful. He finally gave up in December. Before he died he made it clear that the girl disrespected him severally and on no condition should she be a part of his family whether alive or dead. During the period of my dad's illness, my step mum was also with him in my house, leaving my stepsisters(10&8) alone with our House keeper. During this period, the pregnant lady gradually relocated to our house with claims that the father physically abused her and sent her to meet whoever got her pregnant. She has practically taken over the 'boys room' in my parents house. This is the same father that accommodates them(she and my bro) anytime he is chastised at home or told to think about his life and what he wants out of it. He angrily leaves the house for days, to the girls father's house.(like we heard). She has capitalized on this confusing, mourning period to attach self to the family. Everybody is just angry without saying anything.

The issue now is, my dad is dead, he will be buried soon, my step mum does not want her in her house while we travel to bury my dad, my step mum, my other siblings and myself are not in support of the girl coming with us to villa (as what?). Though I have not seen her to have an opinion, the consensus family opinion is a no no.

I feel compelled and obliged to protect my brother, considering we will all suffer the effect tomorrow. It will be unfair to throw the young girl out despite the fact that her parents threw her out ist. Can she stay till after she's had the baby, she leaves? Who takes care of the baby? What shall be the line of action?
My sister said the girl too doesn't seem to understand what both have gotten themselves into. I need a way out. Thanks
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive