News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

See The Emotional Message Mercy Johnson Wrote On Instagram As Her Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday

mj
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson is known for her emotional roles in movies, but her emotions are not
restricted to the world of acting only, as the award winning actress pens her emotions into a message she posted on her Instagram page (@mercyjohnsonokojie) and we can’t deny this is from the heart, see her message below:
Her message:
It’s all so fresh in my head,from d min my PT said positive and how excited Odi and I were,then I birthed her and kept staring at her tiny feet wondering if she was actually mine.
Each time the stitches hurt,I smiled as that was a reminder that she came out of me.
How time flies,my baby is 3 and I can’t stop smiling.i take care of and love every child like mine,Lord,please watch over mine.HBD PURITY
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive