News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian Celebs Who Have Been Accused Of Being Gay

de
Nigerian celebrities have been trailed by all sorts of rumors ranging from cheating, death, contracts, theft, illicit affairs, beef and homos*xuality. Out of these the homos*xual rumor sticks out, it elicits all sorts of emotions from conservative people to the liberal, from spiritual to atheist and to the many who don’t care a flying hoot. Many celebs have been accused of being gay, many had rubbished the rumors but the rumor mongers won’t stop despite the fact that some of them are openly married and many like Denrele Edun had openly dated women who are still active on social scenes till today. As at now, nobody has a credible proof that someone from this list is truly gay other than rumors.
Here are the celebs that have been accused of being gay with their replies to the accusations, some are not far fetched while some are just unbelievable
Denrele Edun
de de1 denrele-bathroom
If he wasn’t on the list, there must be a problem somewhere because just recently (that is if it isn’t still on), he was accused of being a gay not for the first or second time, we have lost count of the amount of times he’s been accused, check out Denrele’s reply when confronted:
“I’m aware of it. In fact, a lot of people have come with different terminologies for my s*xual preference. They have labelled me homos*xual, heteros*xual. Some have said I am bi-s*xual, as*xual. I think I am a s*xual outlaw; that is the best way to describe it. Am I gay? I am a s*xual outlaw. Gbam!”
Simple yet confusing.
Benson Okonkwo
bo
The rumor started making the rounds when Benson acted as a gay in the movie, that coupled with his pictures on Instagram was enough to get him labelled as gay, Benson had good wishes for the director of the movie at the time, wonder what he is wishing the director now. Benson predictably denied the accusations.
Uti Nwachukwu and Alexx Ekubo
au
Uti Nwachukwu and Alexx Ekubo’s accusations might be the most flimsy on this list as they were both accused just because they live in the same house, can you relate to that?, anyway, their responses vary, Uti was aggressive while Alexx was calm.
Uti said: ”WHO GOD HAS BLESSED/ELEVATED, NO MAN CAN CURSE/BRING DOWN! ONCE THERE’S WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT ME, THE DEVIL’S AGENTS TRY TO INTERRUPT BUT THEY ALWAYS FAIL CAUSE THEY USE LIES…CONGRATS TO THE FALSE RUMOUR MONGERS. I’LL SAY IT ONCE ..BE WARNED. VERY VERY SOON A SCAPE GOAT SHALL BE FOUND. I PRAY NONE OF MY CURRENT OR FORMER FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED CAUSE THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WILL SPARE NO ONE…THE EGYPTIAN PLAGUE SHALL BE CHILD’S PLAY COMPARED TO WHAT IS COMING.THEY SHALL KNOW I SERVE A LIVING GOD. SAME GOD THAT HAS CROWNED ME. BABA GOD NOOONIII!! TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY HONOUR WORSHIP ADORATION AND PRAISE FOREVER MORE! AMEN…I LOVE YOU UFC..REMAIN BLESSED”
Alexx said: I don’t care and I am not bothered. Nigerians have what I call the crab mentality. Have you seen a bunch of crabs in a bucket? When one is trying to come out, the others pull it down. If these insinuations were true, by now there should be a picture to prove it. Look at most successful Nigerian entertainers, they were either tagged gay or Illuminati which I find weird. You see some girls acting their lives away on TV and people tag them as “runs girls”. Almost every young, successful entertainer has a negative tag and it is disheartening.
Kcee and Phyno
kp
They were rumored to be gay partners because they “kissed” at the 2014 MAMA Nominees Party in Lagos.
But later it was revealed that it was just a wrong camera angle. As a matter of fact, the two musicians were just chatting. What do you think, was it a real kiss?
Ik Ogbonna
ik
They keep saying he’s gay and he just keeps denying it, check out Ik Ogbonna’s reply when faced with the question:
“They say IK Ogbonna is gay, Jesus Christ!!!, does this guy look gay to you? (takes off his sunglasses). When I heard that one, I couldn’t stop laughing, I am still laughing. First and foremost, I have a foundation that won’t let me do certain things, I was reading a part of the bible with some people the other day – Leviticus 18 : 22, and God calls it an abomination.
I am not even attracted to my own self,I love myself as a person but I cant imagine to get (makes sound). Besides, my love for women is out of this horoscope, I love to feel it”
Bryan Okwara
bo
Brian Okwara is also one of those whose accusations are so ridiculous, he shouldn’t be on this list, he is accused because, wait for it…., he is a model. Brian hasn’t had any interviews in which he confirms or denies the accusations.
Elvis Chuks
elvis
Elvis was thought to be a gay after he posted this photo on Instagram, do you think the pic is enough to judge Elvis’s s*xuality?
Which one of them would you believe was gay?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive