News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Koko Master Dbanj Begs Nigerians Not To Rush Him Into Marriage

Dbanj (2)
For those of you who  think mosic star, Dbanj, is thinking of  settling down anytime soon, then you better think of something else!
The ‘Koko master’ as he is fondly called, is at the moment promoting a soon-to-be released extended play project.
At a recent get-together, the singer pleaded with fans not to rush him into marriage. News had gone round earlier that the musician was planning a quiet wedding before the end of the year – a claim he has since denied. Saturday Beats reports that D’Banj said:
“Just because I said I am getting married soon, everyone is impatient. The year has not ended so people should be patient and not be in a hurry about me getting married. I will get married when I am ready and not when the world wants me to. Marriage is a lifetime journey,” he said.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive