News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

It's Hot Seat Monday!!!

It's Hot Seat Monday again!!!We want to keep celebrating you all and get to know you personally.

Meet our Lailan below




He is a famous blog reader, an awesome personality, blogs bff and a highly esteemed Lailan in person of OBINNA AZUBUKO!

TILB: Welcome to the 'hot seat monday' on Laila's blog, can you give us a brief bio about u?
GUEST: OK, am Obinna Azubuko, i'm from Anambra state, Born and brought up here in Kontagora Niger state .I've virtually lived 98% of my life down here Did my primary all through to secondary school here also, Am from a family of 4,My sweet mum, big bro nd kid sis, My dad is late. He left us in the year 2006. May his soul continue to rest with God. Amen. I completed my N.C.E programme in 2013 in a college of education here but I wish to further(BSc.) soon.

TILB: Oh...sorry about your dad deary
OBINNA: Thanks dear

TILB: So u are a certified Teacher?
OBINNA: Lol...yes, Chemistry teacher to be precise

TILB: Oh my! That's a lovely profession, I love teaching too but there's a saying that teachers salary is paid in heaven...is it true?
OBINNA: Ehm...that's just the sad truth, especially in here in Nigeria a teacher collects as low as 8k per month.


TILB: Nah...that's too poor, so what do you at present?
OBINNA:For now, i've been assisting mum with trading business


TILB: Cool, so when did u join TILB family?
OBINNA:I think I started visiting the blog early 2014 after Big bro (Eddreamz) introduced it to me,but I hardly drop comments then. I just come by to read comments and am off.



TILB: U don't mean it!, so u mean Ed dreamz is ur big bro? I'm I the only one MIA?
OBINNA: Lol..e be like na only you fah

TILB: So far, what do you love about TILB?
OBINNA:I love the togetherness, the maturity and the comment of every member of the Tilb family.

TILB: ...so is Obinna hooked?
OBINNA: Searching for money at the moment

TILB:...Hmmmm? If u were to date someone on d blog who will dat be?
OBINNA:Lol, Anwuli Oputa. Not date per say. I just want her as a buddy


TILB:Mention 5 Lailans u would love to meet
OBINNA: Elizabeth Nwankwo, Lord Flacko, Esther Imaku, Team Laila andAnwuli Oputa

TILB: What u do @ ur Leisure time
OBINNA:My life is equivalent to boredom fah. I just hang out with friends sometimes to see football matches


TILB: Your football club
OBINNA:Fc Barcelona!!!. Mes Que un club


TILB: Mention 3 things u can't do without
OBINNA: Money, video game, Family.


TILB: Future aspiration
OBINNA: I can't wait for a day i'll look my mum in the eye nd tell her ''Mama I made it!''. I want that woman to start living a very comfortable life in due time. She deserves it.

TILB: Any favourite quote?
OBINNA:''. . . there's always light at the end of the tunnel''


TILB:A word for the Lailans
OBINNA:I love everyone on here, we might have different ideas or opinion about anything here, but we should always argue to learn and not to disintegrate!. Keep the togetherness and unity burning people!


TILB: Describe TILB in one word
OBINNA: Interesting

TILB: Thank you so much for the audience
OBINNA: Hehe... I feel honoured, you are welcome




Fabulous readers, that was Obinna Azubuko and he just spilled it all. For further questions, you can drop them on the comment section and we are sure our guest would be more than willing to reply you.

Next week Monday, one of you gets to be on the" Hot Seat".Who could that be?Until then, always remember that every TILB is a celebrity !!!

See you all next week with another stunning face.....Muah.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive