News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion,Hook Up, Beauty & Yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Search Our Blog Below

Does Size Really Count? Blog Reader Shares Her Hilarious Predicament

This blog reader has a sense of humour. Lol. Read her predicament and drop your comments.

Matured and constructive comments, please.


Hi Laila, compliments of the season. Please post this on your blog let me get opinions.

I'm a plus sized gurl. Some people will call me BBW, others may call me chubby while the nasty ones will say i am fat. Whatever the case may be i have tried various means of losing weight, and I am even following Lepacious Bose to see how she is achieving her weight loss, but I am still very far from reaching my ideal weight, which is Uche Jombo's weight (don't ask me what she weighs, i just know that i want to look like her. Kikikikikikiki).



Now to the main point: I need a boyfriend, but it seems guys of nowadays don't want chubby ladies. They want Twiggy, Agbani Darego, and those other anorexic looking babes that strut the streets in their bony glory. Does size really count in matters of the heart?

It's not as if i don't get offers, but i get offers from guys i don't fancy. I just came back from a date with one Shrek looking fellow, and he is now very stingy to boot. On my first date, he bought a pack of Hollandia yogurt and wait for this...SHARED IT WITH ME!! What the fuck?? I mean who does that? On a first  date for that matter.

Fast forward to second date;  he bought a plate of Ofada rice, and shared it with me....ha, Laila, see my life. See my life in the open!!! The guy no fine, come stingy join. He even admits he is stingy because 'I work for my money', end quote.

There is another who whenever i go to his place with my shirt well ironed, I leave with the same shirt disheveled  rumpled and some buttons missing because i do battle with his hands which want to rip my bra to shreds and squeeze my boobs like bitterleaf. I don't do pre-marital sex so i am now avoiding him.

*sigh* The other ones are elderly, some want to make me a baby mama, while the guys i like are either taken or no send me. Story of my life.

I'm 29 years and i feel it is time for me to get serious with a man because my momsie is already giving me one kain funny eye like that while my neighbours are asking me when they will come and buy aso-ebi. Awon aproko people. Lol

So dear eleigible Lailan males from the age of 33 upwards, if your spec is big, smart, averagely pretty African chic with with big EVERYTHING, holla me, okay? If you are stingy or you want sex, ERROR. I am not putting myself out for players o, because if you want to play me, my God will draw your ears. Lolz.

Thanks.


So folks, send us an e-mail with your contact if this reader catches your interest.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive